Wednesday, February 18, 2009


Hi! I was so busy today I cannot believe I was able to make a card...but I did ,Yayy!! This card is made from the Shells and Sand Set from october pumpkin. I will have some other views of the card and stamp on Etsy.com (seller -octoberpumpkin) The view I wanted to post would not load so I will try the Etsy site. Again , I used my Chestnut Roan Colorbox to stamp, I told you I love it! The shell is colored with pink watercolor and layered with pop-dots. The "thinking of you" stamp is from Studio G. Papers are from K and Company and ribbon from Joann's. This was a fun card to make and you can't go wrong with the beach all year long!
I wanted to let everyone know that my mother is the artist that designs the stamp image that I use and that I sell at Etsy. I have loved her work all my life and treasure every piece she has ever given me. Last year, we began toying with the idea of starting a rubber stamp company and by the fall eight sets of stamps were designed and sent to be made. It was such a thrill to receive them and use them! If you check us out at Etsy there is more about how the stamps are made on each listing.
I see today I have 2 followers and I am so excited! I hope to get a project a day done for a bit so there is something to come back to everyday! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment