Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring Colors


Hello! I am thinking about the spring colors soon to emerge, I am eager, how about you? Thankfully, March 8 we will have daylight savings time and receive another hour of daylight! This will help me get some projects done I bet! Today I made a card with the october pumpkin Palm House stamp. This is a large stamp fantastic for your larger cards or scrapbook pages!

Other views can be seen at etsy.com- seller-october pumpkin .

I stamped the image with Colorbox Black ink on smooth white cardstock. Then it was matted with a piece of green Core'dinations and the edge torn. The image is watercolored. I used a tan polka dot patterned paper by K and Company for the card base and a green ribbon from Paper Studio. On the palm tree I added rhinestones for coconuts-that was fun! I really liked how the card turned out! This card started out differently. I made an error I had to correct , so I ended up with a much better result due to having to correct the mistake. I cannot believe how that happens almost always!

Have a great day! Make a card for a friend and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment