Saturday, March 21, 2009

PelikanBeach.blogspot.com!

Hello! I have fun news! The designer of october pumpkin Stamps has a blog now also! She is my mother, LOL! Please check the blog out for MORE great ideas using our stamps!
www. pelikanbeach.blogspot.com

If you need stamps, come see us at Etsy.com seller- octoberpumpkin
If any of you out there have our stamps and would like to share your projects with the rest of us send an image to me at octoberpumpkinstamps@gmail.com and I will get it up for all to see on my blog! I think that could be fun for all of us!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pelican eating the jelly beans. Your mom is such a talented artist. What will you do now that it is spring and we don't have any pumpkins to play with???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the post! Believe it or not I find projects all year round for pumpkins! I always have my eyes open for new pumpkin stamps too! Today I had an itch to post a Halloween stamp because I thought, "Maybe other people make Hallowenn projects year round too?" if they don't, oh well it was fun to make! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete