Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fall is lurking in the air!

I had a great time making this tag and thinking about the arrival of fall soon! I am getting emails about Halloween and Fall paper crafts arriving in my favorite shopping haunts and I am making my wish lists! Surprisingly, I a have a list of "toys" and stamps rather than papers. Usually, I am a paper freak when it comes to the fall, but this time around I guess it will be die cuts and stamps! I hope to use my new stuff with our october pumpkin stamps to give you fresh, fun new ideas! The stamp above is october pumpkin's witch and I embossed her on new paper from DCWV Haunted Stack. The glitter brads are American Crafts and the bats and saying are from Studio G clear stamps. The edge of the tag was done with my Tim Holtz "On the Edge" scallop, it is fun and whimsical. I used a 1 1/2 inch black grosgrain to tie the tag, unfortunately it is not seen in the pic! So break out your tags and make this cute witch for yourself today! It was a very easy tag to make and you can do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment